Friday 15 July 2016

couch mode print story

The four way Protect Online Content or Data From Thieves

When I was sitting in front of my computer.


I came across a website that had copied one of my blog post without my permission.


I was very anger to saw my original data.


But It’s not a first time. In fact, the site owner thought he was doing me a favour by copying it and adding a small link back to my original data.


My friend suggest me a four way through which I can secure my online content from thieves. Yes, this suggestion helpful for me.




“Here are four fre way you can do to protect your online content from thieves”:

1. Put the copy right symbol on all pages of your website and your content like PDF and E-book’s downloads


2. Use Copy Scape a duplicate content checker to search the internet for copies of your blog pages or web. “Note it searches each page individually not a whole website.


3. It you have a wordpress site try a plug in called “WP-CopyProtect”. This will locks your “blog” so text and images can’t be highlighted, copy and pasted. Note this feature present on wordpress only.


4. Protect your online products, photo and images using a “creative commons license”


It is used to protect ebooks images and other material. You can get one setup in second for free.


After reading, you can post a comment yourself, but if you have problem

 




0 comments: