Friday 15 July 2016

couch mode print story

6 Way To Keep Your Facebook Clean Secure And Private


Friend you like Facebook. Yeah..!! I like Facebook.
When I am free then, I like to chat with my friend on Facebook. Ok I am coming on my topic how to keep your facebook secore, Private and clean. Here my following ways can keep Facebook secure, private and clean.




1) Secure Your Account : - You should make strong password it especially important for e-mail and social networking accounts because so much of yor digital life revolves around them.

2) Review your privacy setting : - Facebook Provide a series of quick privacy setting. The key shortcut is “who can see my stuff ?” you’ll  probably want to at least limit shaming to friend rather than public

3) Make enemies :- Purge Friend’s you are no longer InTouch with . If you think “unfriend” is too mean, add them to an acquaintances or restricted.

4) Watch those apps :- Someone invited you to a game a few year ago. You tried it a few weeks and moved on, the app is still getting access to your data on the android app, you can search for “Security Check-up”in the help centre. On iPhone and iPad, you’ll have to find the option individually in the account setting under security.

5) Control your data :- You can exert some influence over whose posts you see more or less often by going to “News Feeds Preference”.

6) Plan read :- In the security setting, you can designate certain friend as trusted contacts. They’ll aver out of your account for some reason, you can designate a “Legacy Contact”  

but if you have trouble, you can tell by the comments on my blog.




0 comments: